It’s been a year of national division unlike any other. With churches closed during the pandemic, is it any wonder that the forces of evil have swept across the country so freely?
Violence. Immorality. Lockdowns. Suppression.
In the past two weeks, unprecedented chaos has erupted once again, and there’s little sign of the effects ending soon. Today, you are called to be part of an historic movement to Unite Our Nation in Truth. Together we’ll do it through the intercession of the Blessed Mother.
Rosary for Our Nation
Unite Our Nation has started Rosary for Our Nation. It’s an effort to unite this country in prayer—24/7—during this time of crisis. Why Mary? In 1792, Bishop Carroll of Baltimore consecrated the United States to Mary under the title of the Immaculate Conception. Again in 1959, Bishop Patrick O’Boyle of Washington, D.C. consecrated the United States to the Immaculate Heart of Mary. We’re a country in trouble, and we need Our Mother.
We’re asking all of you to commit to pray the Rosary and spend time in prayer each day during the weeks ahead. You don’t have to commit to a specific hour, we do ask you to commit to saying a Rosary and praying at some point within a 6-hour block.
On this page you will see how many faithful are praying with you during the time frame you select. We ask you to register so we can provide encouragement to all during these troubled times. We have strength in numbers and we must stand strong together. Time frames are in Central Time.
Multiply Prayer by Adding a Penance/Fast
It has been said that fasting multiplies our prayers. With that in mind, consider joining us in a daily, simple penance/fast in repentance for the sins of the nation. This could mean giving up a meal, only eating during restricted hours of the day, or giving up your favorite drinks or sweets, etc. We ask that you choose something that is meaningfully sacrificial, but that you would also be able to endure for a period of time.
Join the Rosary for Our Nation
We are asking you to commit to prayer, including the rosary, every day until we achieve unity in Truth. Please use the “register” button below to let us know you’re committed. We know we will see graces for our country, to fight against the unrest we see in our country now. Please join us now. Time is of the essence.
Unite Our Nation
Over the past three months Unite Our Nation has helped bring hundreds of Eucharistic processions and rosary rallies to parishes, communities and state capitols nationwide—and this will continue in the months ahead. In the short span of two weeks, nearly 700 parishes committed to Adoration for Our Nation on election day. How beautiful to see Catholics take so seriously their faith as they exercised their responsibility to vote with a well-formed conscience. And now we need you again.
We need Our Mother. Pray the Rosary with us.
“Whatever you ask in the Rosary will be granted.” Here are The Blessed Mother’s 15 Promises.
Imparted to St. Dominic & Blessed Alan de la Roche
- Whoever shall faithfully serve me by the recitation of the Rosary, shall receive signal graces.
- I promise my special protection and the greatest graces to all those who shall recite the Rosary.
- The Rosary shall be a powerful armor against hell, it will destroy vice, decrease sin, and defeat heresies.
- The Rosary will cause virtue and good works to flourish; it will obtain for souls the abundant mercy of God; it will withdraw the hearts of men from the love of the world and its vanities, and will lift them to the desire for eternal things. Oh, that souls would sanctify themselves by this means.
- The soul which recommends itself to me by the recitation of the Rosary, shall not perish.
- Whoever shall recite the Rosary devoutly, applying himself to the consideration of its sacred mysteries shall never be conquered by misfortune. God will not chastise him in His justice, he shall not perish by an unprovided death; if he be just he shall remain in the grace of God, and become worthy of eternal life.
- Whoever shall have a true devotion for the Rosary shall not die without the sacraments of the Church.
- Those who are faithful to recite the Rosary shall have during their life and at their death the light of God and the plenititude of His graces; at the moment of death they shall participate in the merits of the saints in paradise.
- I shall deliver from Purgatory those who have been devoted to the Rosary.
- The faithful children of the Rosary shall merit a high degree of glory in Heaven.
- You shall obtain all you ask of me by the recitation of the Rosary.
- All those who propagate the Holy Rosary shall be aided by me in their necessities.
- I have obtained from my Divine Son that all the advocates of the Rosary shall have for intercessors the entire celestial court during their life and at the hour of death.
- All who recite the Rosary are my sons and daughters, and brothers and sisters of my only Son Jesus Christ.
- Devotion of my Rosary is a great sign of predestination.